In this blog post we want to dicuss about three platform for virtualization.Today using virtualization in server and client is so used So we should use a platfrom for using.I usually i used VirtualBox that is free for client, but other words VMWare is too great platform for virtualization.So of course we will discuss about KVM.
Oracle VM VirtualBox :
- VirtualBox is a cross-platform virtualization application.
- No hardware virtualization required. For many scenarios, VirtualBox does not require the processor features built into newer hardware like Intel VT-x or AMD-V. As opposed to many other virtualization solutions, you can therefore use VirtualBox even on older hardware where these features are not present.
- The VirtualBox base package (i.e., everything but the VirtualBox Extension Pack) contains the full VirtualBox source code and platform binaries and is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2. You can distribute and modify the base package, provided that you distribute all modifications under the GPLv2 as well.
The VirtualBox Extension Pack is available under the VirtualBox Personal Use and Evaluation License, which is a free license for personal, educational or evaluation use, or an Enterprise License, which is for fee license that covers most other business uses.
- Remote machine display
- USB device support
- Not wifi support
First, VMware’s product line is divided into two categories. datacenter and desktop version.
- data center/server virtualization
- desktop virtualization
- remote desktop with VNC
- support hardware USB,CD ROM,
- No wifi support
- ussually commercial full version support